1. Using WebDesign Armory Products to Create Websites. WebDesignArmory.com grants you (the end user) a "commercial use" license, which is not transferable to any other party, to use our software to create websites on any domain which you own. You can however use WebDesign Armory Products to build sites for other parties and sell as a service.
2. Restrictions. You cannot distribute WebDesign Armory Products in whole or in part to anyone, with the exception of developed websites where a site built using WebDesign Armory Products is sold to a buyer, who can use WebDesign Armory Products exclusively on the domain that the website was built for. Furthermore you are only granted a commercial use, nontransferable license to use WebDesign Armory Products to create websites, and are not permitted to share, sell, exchange or provide access to WebDesign Armory Products in any capacity.
2. Legal Marketing Issues. WebDesign Armory Products is intended to produce commercial websites, particularly affiliate marketers. However, since laws vary from region to region, it is impossible for WebDesignArmory.com to warrant that the software will comply with the local marketing and legal regulations where you reside. Therefore it is entirely your responsibility to conduct due diligence to ensure that the sites you are creating comply with all applicable laws in your country, province or state.
WebDesignArmory.com HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, CLAIMS AND WARRANTIES REGARDING THE LEGALITY OF USING THE SOFTWARE OR SOME/ALL OF ITS FEATURES WITH RESPECT TO INTERNET LAWS & MARKETING REGULATIONS WHERE YOU RESIDE.
THE USER (YOU) ACCEPTS COMPREHENSIVE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE USAGE OF WebDesign Armory Products AND THE SITES THEY USE IT TO CREATE. IT IS THE USER'S SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THE LEGALITY OF THEIR PUBLISHING & MARKETING ACTIVITIES.
4. Abuse & Misuse. If WebDesignArmory.com suspects that our software is being used for illegal purposes or spamming, we will contact any pertinent law enforcement agencies (as appropriate) and will provide them with any user/client information needed for the aforementioned party to conduct an official investigation. You consent to the provision of this information for any such event. You further agree to fully cooperate and, if necessary, provide assistance with all internal monitoring and investigations of our client base and the operations of our website.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. Several of the core functions of WebDesignArmory.com use open source scripting (or a custom variation thereof) and/or rely on third-party services - such as our pinglist features, where WebDesignArmory.com has no control over the ongoing performance, accuracy or usability of these features or services.
WebDesignArmory.com HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, CLAIMS AND WARRANTIES REGARDING THE PERFORMANCE OF THE APPLICATION/SITE AND THE ACCURACY, CURRENCY, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR SUITABILITY FOR ANY GIVEN PURPOSE.
FURTHERMORE, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WebDesignArmory.com BE LIABLE TO YOU (THE END USER) FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR ANY OTHER CLAIMS OF YOURS OR THIRD PARTIES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You, the end user, assume all risks and potential damages (known or unknown) associated with using WebDesign Armory Products in every capacity.
6. INDEMNIFICATION. You agree that you shall indemnify and hold harmless WebDesignArmory.com, its directors, affiliates, employees and agents against any and all direct or indirect losses, claims, demands, expenses (including attorneys’ fees) or liabilities of any such nature or kind arising out of your use of our site or our software.